Over 18% of the population in the US suffer from an anxiety disorder, and even though it’s completely treatable, a very small portion of that 18% receive the help they need. If you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder or any kind of phobia, then you would be well acquainted with symptoms such as:
- tight feeling around the chest
- not being able to breathe
- depersonalisation or not feeling ‘real’
- feeling you’re about to die
- racing thoughts
- being constantly on edge
- muscle tension
- sweaty hands or feet
- dry mouth
- heart palpitations, etc.
The Elexoma Medic works by naturally increasing serotonin levels in your brain, bringing back balance and putting your brain in a ‘good mood’. It has many benefits:
- Chemical free – no need to take expensive drugs that have possible serious side effects.
- Comfort – treatments can be done wherever you are.
- Non-invasive – it won’t tamper with your temperament.
- Energy-boosting – a spring in your step to make it to the end of the day.
- Long lasting – one treatment keeps you going for a day.
- Scientifically backed up – one study recorded an improvement of over 80% for anxiety sufferers1 , another study took a look at 8 trials done where participants reported nearly a 60% improvement2.
Elexoma treatment: Anxiety
- Dip the earlobe electrodes in water.
- Clip on to earlobes.
- User Program 1 on the Elexoma Medic.
- Set intensity to anywhere between 100 – 550 uAmp.
- Program lasts 25 minutes.
- Use once a day. Some users might need twice-daily treatment – in such cases, administer in the morning and evening.
- Kirsch D, Gilula MF, Electromedicine: CES in the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders, Practical Pain Management, March 2007, pp 40-47
- Klawansky S, Yeung A, et al., Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials of Cranial Electrostimulation, The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 1995: 183(7), pp 478-484